who are we
Lightneer is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our ambitious and fast-paced mobile game studio!
Do you see data and analysis as the key to driving successful mobile games studio? Do you want to make your mark on new mobile games played worldwide via data-driven insights, analytics and reporting? If YES, we have the perfect job for you!
We’re looking a person who combines their analytic skills and understanding of mobile games to provide game teams with insights that will drive the success of our games and company. You get to work in a fun, creative, challenging, agile and collaborative environment.
You will analyse game-specific data and make recommendations to shape the roadmap, content and marketing. In collaboration with various stakeholders, you will help define and recommend metrics, and plan and run A/B tests. You will be important part of our world-class team and learn & grow together with us.
/ main tasks
/ main tasks
- Using data visualisation tools to build dashboards for data insights
- Keeping track of KPI’s from our games & marketing and use these to provide actionable insights
- Use data analysis to identify behaviour, patterns, relationships and trends across large data sets
- Work with the development teams to design and implementation of data events in games
- Deliver reports to stakeholders based on analytics
- Use statistical programming languages (e.g. R, Python) and tools
- Contribute to the development of the data architecture
- Relevant professional study completed
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI or similar
- Ability to write queries using languages such as SQL
- Proven experience within the (mobile) games industry with a strong understanding of the game and player market
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical & mathematical, detail oriented, precise, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive
- Problem solving skills
- Good English language skills
additional as a plus
- Previous experience with A/B testing
- Previous experience with game services such as Unity and Appsflyer or similar
- Hyper casual games knowledge and interest
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A chance to work on a variety of game projects
- Amazing colleagues, game developers, designers, artists and more to work and get inspired with
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Inspiring office in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
We are Game Scientists at Lightneer! We created a unique GameLab, a multidisciplinary and systematic approach to mobile games development, that allows our world-class team to take best game concepts to market in just a handful of weeks. The next hit game is on its way!
We give our multicultural team of entrepreneurs, innovators, creators, engineers and marketeers the freedom, tools and support to create fun amazing mobile games and make a difference. Everyone in the company gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are one family with no egos or bullsh*t talk.
Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture. We believe that mobile games can be a force of good and once we’ve found our hit games, we are going to figure out if we can use them to help make the World better place.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
More information, contact: