who are we
Lightneer is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our ambitious and fast-paced mobile game studio!
Do you see data and analysis as the key to driving successful mobile games studio? Do you want to make your mark on new mobile games played worldwide via data-driven solutions, insights and reporting? If YES, we have the perfect job for you!
We’re looking a person who combines their engineering and analytical skills with understanding of mobile games to contribute to the design and development of our data architecture and identify ways to improve data quality and prepare data for further analysis/modelling. You will be important part of our world-class team and learn & grow together with us.
/ main tasks
/ main tasks
- Contribute on company data strategy
- Apply engineering and analytical skills to contribute to the design and development of our data architecture
- Use data visualisation tools to build dashboards for data insights
- Work with the product teams in handling game event data
- Contribute to identifying behaviour, patterns, relationships and trends across large data sets
- Deliver analytics reports and actionable insights to product teams and key stakeholders
- Relevant professional study completed
- Experience with database platforms
- Familiar with working with APIs
- Familiarity with ETL and building data pipelines
- Experience with statistical programming languages (e.g. R, Python) and tools
- Experience working with cloud services
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience within the (mobile) games industry
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical & mathematical, detail oriented, precise, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive
- Problem solving skills
- Good English language skills
additional as a plus
- Big data analytics
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI or similar
- Hyper casual games knowledge and interest
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A chance to work on a variety of game projects
- Amazing colleagues, game developers, designers, artists and more to work and get inspired with
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Inspiring office in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
We are Game Scientists at Lightneer! We created a unique GameLab, a multidisciplinary and systematic approach to mobile games development, that allows our world-class team to take best game concepts to market in just a handful of weeks. The next hit game is on its way!
We give our multicultural team of entrepreneurs, innovators, creators, engineers and marketeers the freedom, tools and support to create fun amazing mobile games and make a difference. Everyone in the company gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are one family with no egos or bullsh*t talk.
Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
More information, contact: