Game & Video Artist
who are we
Lightneer is looking for an experienced, highly motivated artist to join our ambitious mobile game studio! If you have an eye for making excellent videos and game art creation is your forte you might be the person we’re looking for!
As a Game & Video Artist you will be visualising new casual game ideas from concept to finished assets and creating videos for design and marketing purposes. You’re able to adapt to existing art style guidelines but are also eager to take part in developing them further and coming up with new ideas for the visuals of our new games.
Because you have previous experience from game art creation you know what it means to make art for games and to work with a team of game developers. You’re motivated and interested in the game development process as a whole and always happy to share your ideas, feedback and knowledge with others.
/ main tasks
/ main tasks
- Working with existing art assets and creating new high quality 2D game graphic elements and designs (such as UI objects, scenery, character assets, animations etc.) for game production and marketing purposes
- Creating game and marketing graphics for publishing, marketing and user acquisition purposes
- Visualising game concepts & designs in video format
- Working with established art style guidelines, helping to define them further and applying these to new visuals
- Collaborating with team members and other stakeholders on finding the best solutions in development and production processes
- Sharing art expertise with the team
- Strong 2D art skills
- Strong skills and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Attention to detail
- Game art development background
- Portfolio demonstrating experience & talent in video and game art
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Good English language skills
additional as a plus
- 3D art skills
- Understanding Unity environment
- Mobile games and casual games knowledge and interest
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A reason to get out of bed in the morning and a chance to have a social impact through creating great games
- Amazing colleagues, game developers, designers, artists and more to work and get inspired with
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Inspiring office in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
Lightneer is not just another game studio. We at Lightneer believe that we can harness the power of play to make The World a better place. Our core belief is that we can create great casual F2P mobile games that drive awareness of some of the biggest issues of our time and have a positive social impact. This mission has brought together a passionate team of gaming industry veterans and professionals, and we are backed by respected investors.
The mission is not the only reason our people love working here. We believe in growing and learning together as a company and individuals. We give our employees the tools and support to be successful in their job. Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
More information, contact: