who are we
Lightneer is looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Lead Producer to join our mobile game studio in Helsinki, Finland!
We develop hyper-casual mobile games with a unique GameLab approach and are looking for an experienced Lead Producer to oversee the development of all our games, from A to Z.
You will be in charge of the production of our mobile games portfolio and have a deep understanding of mobile game design and development be passionate about quality. We are looking for a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and a “get sh*t done” attitude.
An essential part of the producer role is the communication and scheduling of the key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns and tasks to the development/production team and various stakeholders. You will continuously contribute to process and production improvements to increase our productivity and quality of the games we publish.
As a key member of our world-class team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new fun mobile games played worldwide. You get to work in a fast-paced, fun, creative, agile and collaborative environment.
/ main tasks
/ main tasks
- Oversee the full product lifecycle of Lightneer games, coordinating all aspects of the productions
- Have a deep understanding of F2P mobile game KPIs and know how to use them to influence game design and development
- Work with small teams of designers, programmers, artists, marketeers and other stakeholders
- Understand and be involved in all aspects of game development: concepting, UI, UX, game design, technical, publishing, soft launch, liveops, marketing, data analysis and reporting
- Ensuring the successful delivery of games on time and to the highest of quality
- Lead, support, inspire and motivate the teams working on the games
- Understand agile and scrum methodologies, write concise and clear product features, tasks and more for the teams
- Continuously contributing to process and production improvements to increase productivity and quality of the teams and games
- Communication and reporting of the key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns and tasks to the various stakeholders
- Relevant professional study completed
- Ability to help solve the design and development challenges, creative thinker and process driven
- Highly analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive
- Can-do attitude, ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and constantly prioritize workload to meet shifting demands and deadlines
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights
- Good understanding of mobile game monetization
- Good knowledge of mobile UX/UI
- 3-5 years experience in mobile gaming / game industry
- Expert-level communication and organization, and proven project management skills, with a focus on agile methodologies and rapid iteration
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communication skills in English
- Can multitask, prioritize and supervise multiple ongoing projects and timelines
- Stress-tolerant, stellar problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking
additional as a plus
- Technical understanding
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Unity environment knowledge
- Experience with tools such Trello, Jira and Confluence
- Hyper casual games knowledge and interest
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A chance to work on a variety of mobile game projects and to realize your own ideas
- Amazing colleagues, programmers, designers, artists, marketeers and more to work and get inspired with
- Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Company events, game room and cosy kitchen with free fruits, drinks and snacks!
- Inspiring office environment in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
We are Game Scientists at Lightneer! We created a unique GameLab, a multidisciplinary and systematic approach to mobile games development, that allows our world-class team to take best game concepts to market in just a handful of weeks. The next hit game is on its way!
We give our multicultural team of entrepreneurs, innovators, creators, engineers and marketeers the freedom, tools and support to create fun amazing mobile games and make a difference. Everyone in the company gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are one family with no egos or bullsh*t talk.
Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
More information, contact: