Senior Game Programmer
who are we
Lightneer is looking for an experienced, highly motivated programmer to join our ambitious game studio!
As a Game Programmer you are a true coding wizard with ability to bring the vision of game designers into life. You are able to create custom code, test and debug it until the game runs smoothly. You have experience in mobile game development and strong knowledge of shipping games.
/ main tasks
/ main tasks
- Designing and developing games and game features from vision to prototype and full implementation
- Collaborating with team members and other stakeholders through tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack and email
- Sharing your technical expertise with the team
- Senior level programming skills and significant experience in the gaming industry
- Mobile game development background
- Strong knowledge of Unity3D and C#
- In-depth knowledge of game development with a couple of shipped games
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Good English language skills
additional as a plus
- Experience in creating games from start to finish
- Casual and hyper casual games knowledge and interest
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A reason to get out of bed in the morning and a chance to have a social impact through creating great games
- Amazing colleagues, game developers, designers, artists and more to work and get inspired with
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Inspiring office in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
Lightneer is not just another game studio. We at Lightneer believe that we can harness the power of play to make The World a better place. Our core belief is that we can create great casual F2P mobile games that drive awareness of some of the biggest issues of our time and have a positive social impact. This mission has brought together a passionate team of gaming industry veterans and professionals, and we are backed by respected investors.
The mission is not the only reason our people love working here. We believe in growing and learning together as a company and individuals. We give our employees the tools and support to be successful in their job. Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
More information, contact: