Senior Unity Programmer
who are we
Lightneer is looking for a talented Senior Unity Programmer to join our ambitious gaming studio!
Do you have passion and experience in working with all stages of game development? Are you multi-talented in client and back-end development? We are looking for a person who is ready to take ownership of creating, developing and implementing framework features for all Lightneer games and platform. You will work together with all product teams and stakeholders.
As a key member of our world-class team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new fun mobile games played worldwide. You get to work in a fast-paced, fun, creative, agile and collaborative environment.
/ main tasks
/ main tasks
- Designing and developing game features across our games from vision to prototype and full implementation
- Contributing to cross-game features and technology platform
- Integrating game features against back-end service
- SDK integration
- Collaborating with team members and other stakeholders through tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Slack and email
- Sharing your technical expertise with the team
- Previous experience in the gaming industry of working in a game team with at least 1 shipped game
- Mobile game development background
- Strong experience in working with Unity3D and C#
- Experience in building tools to manage a content pipeline
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Eagerness of sharing feedback and new ideas in order to improve the processes
- Good English language skills
additional as a plus
- Casual and hyper-casual games knowledge and interest
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- Experience working with cloud service providers
- Experience in data-driven systems
- A chance to work on a variety of mobile game projects and to realize your own ideas
- Amazing colleagues, programmers, designers, artists, marketeers and more to work and get inspired with
- Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Company events, game room and cosy kitchen with free fruits, drinks and snacks!
- Inspiring office environment in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
We are Game Scientists at Lightneer! We created a unique GameLab, a multidisciplinary and systematic approach to mobile games development, that allows our world-class team to take best game concepts to market in just a handful of weeks. The next hit game is on its way!
We give our multicultural team of entrepreneurs, innovators, creators, engineers and marketeers the freedom, tools and support to create fun amazing mobile games and make a difference. Everyone in the company gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are one family with no egos or bullsh*t talk.
Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
More information, contact: