User Acquisition Manager
who are we
Lightneer is looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated User Acquisition Manager to join our mobile game studio in Helsinki, Finland!
We develop hyper casual mobile games with a unique GameLab approach and are looking for a talented performance marketer to plan and execute UA campaigns and grow our mobile games business.
You’ll be working closely with the marketing, product & creative teams to come up with new creative ideas, fast iterations and constantly fine tune the performance of our UA efforts. We are looking for a responsible, analytical and detail-oriented person with entrepreneurial spirit and a “get sh*t done” attitude.
As a key member of our marketing team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new mobile games played worldwide. You get to work in a fast-paced, fun, creative, agile and collaborative environment.
/ main tasks
/ main tasks
- Plan, launch, optimize and analyze UA campaigns
- Optimize creatives, targeting, bids & budgets to drive campaign goals and highest ROI
- Manage UA campaigns and budgets across multiple games, channels and geos
- Analyze and report UA campaigns and results to various stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers, programmers and marketeers to ensure world-class and fully optimized creatives
- Research and evaluate mobile games and UA trends, have a voice in our creative and product direction
- Contribute on building, maintaining and developing our relationships with UA partners
- Experience on mobile UA campaigns, performance marketing or media buying
- Experience with UA platforms and channels such as Facebook, Google and other ad networks
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and adtech tools
- Performance driven, able to analyze ROAS
- Analytical, creative and metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple games simultaneously, own project life cycle from beginning to end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with ambitious goals and little supervision
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Gamer, passion for mobile games preferred
- Communication skills in English
additional as a plus
- Experience in the gaming industry,
- Knowledge of mobile F2P market and/or hyper casual games
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Coding, SQL or Python skills
- Video and/or picture editing skills
- Experience or understanding of ASO
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A chance to work on a variety of mobile game projects and to realize your own ideas
- Amazing colleagues, programmers, designers, artists, marketeers and more to work and get inspired with
- Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Company events, game room and cosy kitchen with free fruits, drinks and snacks!
- Inspiring office environment in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
We are Game Scientists at Lightneer! We created a unique GameLab, a multidisciplinary and systematic approach to mobile games development, that allows our world-class team to take best game concepts to market in just a handful of weeks. The next hit game is on its way!
We give our multicultural team of entrepreneurs, innovators, creators, engineers and marketeers the freedom, tools and support to create fun amazing mobile games and make a difference. Everyone in the company gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are one family with no egos or bullsh*t talk.
Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
More information, contact: